Thursday 11 July 2013

Terrible Thursday

I felt: Tired (I know, shocker, right?), hot and sticky.

I thought: Happy thoughts for most of the day. Had some good news at work, so I've something to look forward to in the fall. However, in the evening I had a rather upsetting conversation: realised someone is expecting something of me that I can't deliver. Although I knew what was going on, I went and binged anyway, then felt sick, though I didn't throw up.  

When things like this happen, even though I'm totally aware of why I feel like overeating, I feel powerless to actually stop. It's not that I'm eating mindlessly, I kept thinking, "I shouldn't be doing this", and counting what I ate, but still eating :(


I slept: 6 3/4 hours in 3 chunks - so-so.

I worked out:  54 minutes of step with Cathe Friedrich's Rhythmic Step - I skipped the rhythmic step challenge section and added a bit of extra stretching, as I was pressed for time.

I ate:  123g chocolate, 131g choc chip cookies.

I am grateful for:  The chance to start afresh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment