Monday 1 July 2013

Party


I felt: Tired, upset, and like a fake. I also felt happy and connected. Not sure how those meld, but that was my day.

I thought: About my relationship to deity.

I slept: 5 and 3/4 hours in 6 chunks :((

I worked out:  30 minutes of step with Cathe Friedrich's Low Max, didn't have time for more.

I ate:  Approximately: 30g of macaroons, 20g baklava, 50g apple cake, 22g choc biscuit, 90g choc fudge brownie frozen yoghurt. So, definitely over my 200g today :(

I am grateful for:  Inspiring friends :)

2 comments:

  1. Ew, I hate nights like that. I hope you get a good night's rest tonight! Those cookies! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a sucky night, but the next one was better, fortunately! And yes, the macaroons were dangerously delicious! ;)

      Delete